Personalized Shopping Segments
Personalize every element of your website in real-time for a truly targeted customer journey
Boost Sales by Personalizing Marketing Emails
- Deliver personalized campaigns and newsletters
- Send individualized content to drive customers back to your site
- Measure campaign and recommendation effectiveness
Why use segmented experiences?
Your customers aren't all one size, so why should your website be? By using real-time segmentation, you can dynamically update your site to optimize the experience for every visitor.
Real-time audience segmentation
Making sophisticated segmentation easy: Use our segmentation templates or apply our rich site data to an unlimited number of your own custom segments.
- Build off browsing history, purchase patterns, in-session site behavior and more.
- Ensure customers are always segmented correctly with our real-time engine.
- Build as many or as few segments as desired.
Personalize your collections by audience
Dynamically curate personalized collections based on customer behavior, intent, and preferences.
- Align collections to audiences to create highly relevant experiences.
- Control sorting and filtering of each collection.
- Pin products in collection variations to drive further visibility or promotion.
“LimeSpot has really been great to work with - from getting everything set up, making recommendations to helping improve performance, and revenue.”
Personalize images, text, and CTAs
Transform any element on your website into a targeted message.
- Dynamically personalize the visuals on any page.
- Transform any placement on your website into a targeted message.
- Access detailed analytics per experience and optimize with A/B/n testing.
Boost your conversion rate with personalized messaging, CTAs, videos, on-site, and in customer emails.
- Personalize any HTML content, including text, videos, and other rich content.
- Decrease development time with responsive HTML content that automatically adjusts to all screens.
Leverage our Idea Guide
Segmented Experiences Merchandising
A big part of merchandising comes down to setting up customer segments based on a customer’s browsing history, buying behavior, their referral source (such as a specific campaign, email, or URL), location, device, browser or other information you may know about them. Learn more in this how-to series.